Your next chapter is waiting...
Emma Kate Co planners are designed with every kind of day in mind - for the corporate and the creative, the free-spirited and the perfectionist, for the dreamer, the note-taker, the list-maker.
They’re intentionally missing hourly increments, and won’t force out daily goals, or tell you what to write [and where]. They're both a blank canvas and a considered, curated space where your life can be designed by you, for you.
Use your planner to keep track of to-dos, meetings and deadlines… of play-dates, Pilates and doctors appointments… or of milestones, memories and little moments.
Our Signature Weekly planners is our most beloved product. It's perfect for taking with you, with plenty of room for anything life may hold. Our custom size is slightly shorter and wider than an A5 to accommodate our signature vertical layout.
We also stock matching pen holders and pens too!
- Weekly spreads, beginning from Monday December 5 2022, through to Sunday December 31 2023
- Our signature vertical, minimal layout with no time slots, to maximise space for each day
- 3 boxes each day, for recording priorities, appointments, birthdays or gratitudes [or anything, it’s up to you!]
- Additional blank space for notes on each weekly spread
Equal space for weekdays and weekends. Note that Saturday and Sunday are slightly shorter and wider than Monday-Friday, but the space allocated is equal
- Monthly spreads for January 2023 to December 2023, positioned consecutively at the front of the planner [not interspersed throughout the year]
- An additional 6 monthly spreads, for January 2024 to June 2024 - positioned at the back of the planner, after the weekly spreads - to note important future dates
- Yearly overview calendars for 2023 and 2024
- 29 dot grid pages, for sketching, note-taking or bullet journaling [positioned all together, at the back of planner]
- Words to inspire, with brush lettered quotes on every page
- 3 ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- An expandable pocket, to keep safe your receipts, boarding passes and memorabilia collected along the way
- Elastic closure, to keep everything secure + prevent pages being damaged in transit
- 2 champagne gold foiled sticker sheets, waiting for you in the back pocket
- Luxe champagne gold page edging
Cover monogrammed with two thousand and twenty three in white foil
- Presented in a hardcover keepsake box
- 176 pages | 88 sheets
- 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 20mm thick
Weighs approximately 420grams - the perfect size to carry anywhere
- Luxe linen fabric cover
- Lay-flat bookbinding [no need to prop or coax open]
- 120gsm beautiful quality, kind-to-the-planet, off-white paper [FSC certified]
- Designed in Melbourne, made with love and care by Emma Kate's socially compliant manufacturing partners in Shenzhen, China